At Bridges we take pride in leaving nothing vague... we also embrace our role in educating our community about what's possible when a senior residence combines hospitality with healthcare.
We hope you will contact us with questions, but until then, here's more answers:
- What personal services are available at Bridges Cornell Heights residences? See this list of included and a la carte services.
- Will I like the food? We think you will, but take your own look at meals at Bridges.
- I like to keep busy and engaged, what will I do at Bridges? Our activities are as varied as the people who live and work at Bridges. Check out this list of recent activities.
- Are private rooms available? Yes. Take a look at these photos of private and companion rooms.
- How affordable is Bridges? Is there a down-payment or other upfront costs? Will insurance cover any portion of Bridges’ fees? Answers to these questions are on the right fit? page.
- What makes Bridges unique? First, listen to what our residents, family members and caregivers have to say, then check out Bridges’ philosophy and culture, finally, view the services that are included and those that are available a la carte.
- Can Bridges really provide “all the care for a lifetime” as my needs change, even for residents with dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease? Yes. Specifics are outlined on the right fit? page.
- Can residents bring their own furniture to Bridges? Yes, we encourage you to bring what makes you feel comfortable and “at home” however, Bridges homes are fully furnished and decorated with antiques, custom drapery and upholstery, which is at the same time accessible and comfortable.