Bridges is the right fit if you or your loved one:
- Can no longer live alone safely.
- Depends on others for daily living activities such as bathing, dressing and meal preparation.
- Needs assistance with walking or is in a wheelchair.
- Needs 24 hour supportive care and supervision.
- Needs medication regime management
- Desires companionship and social interaction.
- No longer desires or is unable to maintain a home.
Bridges costs are comparable to most skilled nursing facilities
- There are no upfront buy-in costs or down-payment. Residents pay a one time community fee of $4,500, which covers the costs of transition.
- 2018 rates for private rooms are $10,100 per month; companion rooms are $9,700 per month. Photos of private spaces here.
- Your monthly fee does not change as your needs and level of caregiving is adjusted.
- Most long-term insurance plans cover a portion or all costs, depending on your plan.
- Most services are included. There are also à la carte service options, some of which can be covered by Medicare. See details of services included and available here.
- Bridges does not require residents to commit to a contract for any specific length of stay, nor do we require payment of first and last month rent in advance. We do request 30 days notice if you are making a change in your living arrangements.
Stay Put: Bridges provides all the care for a lifetime
- At Bridges you can stay in one place with the same caregivers. No worries about being separated from your spouse or moving as you require more care.
- If you or your loved one has dementia or Alzheimer's Disease, Bridges provides a particularly supportive environment without unnecessary restrictions or social separation.
- Hospice services work hand-in-hand with Bridges to keep residents comfortable in their Bridges home, with full care and support.
- As an Enhanced Assisted Living Residence and a licensed home health care agency, Bridges can admit and care for anyone who doesn't pose a danger to themselves or others.